Competent to Love
On May 18-19 (Friday 6:30-9:30pm, Saturday 8:30am-2:00pm), ACC will offer a free seminar titled “Competent to Love – Excelling in Gifts that Build Up the Church”. The purpose of this seminar is to equip us for our work as a church – to love each other and to love our neighbors as we share the gospel of Christ.
Some of the topics to be covered in the seminar are:
- Discovering and using your spiritual gifts
- Relating to people from diverse backgrounds
- Engaging in Kingdom-focused prayer
- Listening skills – how to really hear each other
- Evangelism – how to share the gospel
- Helps ministry – serving each other in love
- Outreach ministries - serving our neighbors in love
The instructors for the seminar will include: Jeffrey Choi, Laura Kaufmann, Andrea Mungo, and David Ellis.
The seminar will be held at 35-20 Broadway, 4th Floor. Dinner will be served Friday night. Breakfast and lunch will be served Saturday.
To sign up contact email@example.com