- Community Groups
- Get Involved
- Media Library
Serving the church is a great blessing and joy. Our desire for you is to serve in a way that enhances your gifting and brings glory to God.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or one of the email addresses below for more information.
- Set up. (sound system, etc) 30-45 minutes, once or twice a month before the first service. Contact Robin (email@example.com)
- Sound Team. Run sound once a month in the first or second service. Contact Robin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hospitality Team. Set up snacks and drinks for fellowship time, or help clean up afterwards. Once a month, before or after first or second service. Contact Juani (email@example.com)
- Nursery. Care for babies and toddlers as teacher or helper with a Bible stories and craft. Once a month, first or second service. Contact Wenjing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Children's Church. After worshiping in the main service, our 4-7 year-olds go upstairs for Bible teaching and crafts. Once a month, first or second service. Contact Miryung (email@example.com)
- Welcome Team. Greet people as the arrive at church, hand out bulletins, and get to know new people after the service. Once a month, first or second service. Contact Bruce (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Projector Team. Run the projector for second service, once a month. Contact Nate (email@example.com)
During the Week:
- ESL Ministry. Serve our neighbors through this ministry of teaching English as a Second Language. Classes meet Saturday mornings and Wednesday evenings. Volunteers can come on either or both days. Contact QueensESL@gmail.com
- Media Team. Assist with website or publications as opportunities arise.
- Office Cleaning. One hour a month.
- Administrative help. Office printing and folding programs, one hour a month.
If you would like to volunteer in any of these areas, please contact Laurel: Laurel@queenschurch.org.